1) Assumption of risk
- SCSL is taking precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, but we cannot eliminate it. Participation in SCSL activities assumes a risk of COVID-19 transmission, similar to going shopping or attending a congregate event.- If you have underlying health conditions that place you at elevated risk from COVID-19, or you are not comfortable with the possibility of contracting COVID-19, do not participate in a SCSL event.
- If anyone in your family group answers "Yes" to any of the 5 pre-screening questions (click to read)
, do not attend a practice or a game
3) Crowd management
- Please reduce the number of people attending games.
- Home and away sides will be separated this season. Please sit on the same side of the field as your child's team.
- Teams and families must sit 10 or more feet from the field.
- Please maintain social distancing of at least six feet between family groups.
- Please keep any children who are not playing with you at all times.
Do not allow children to roam the property.
- Please wear a cloth mask;
this applies to spectators but does not apply to players because SCSL follows U.S. Soccer's guidelines regarding pre-screening and social distancing